top of page


Most insurance companies require seismic retrofit certification in order to get insurance on older homes. Cal-Quake is the most well-known and recommended company for doing seismic retrofit certifications.


Cal-Quake will inspect your property to make sure it is up to current city code. If it is, we will issue a Retrofit Certification within 24 hours of inspection. If you home is not up to current code, we will make suggestions, in writing, as to what needs to be done in order to pass city inspection. We take care of everything for you including determining a property's POE and PML.

From pulling work permits to setting up appointments with city inspectors to making sure you pass inspection! Request an Inspection

bottom of page